Haha, I don’t mind answering it as I don’t think I’ve tagged previous Asks properly oops:
Head: Wonderflex base with a paperclay sculpt sanded down. The eyes are covered with thin black fabric. The tendrils are Wonderflex that’s been blended in with clay. In the tendrils is a base of paperclay where I stuck 5 long toothpicks. The swords are casted smoothcast (where I put the toothpick in the mold as I pour the smoothcast). I made the mold of the sculpey sword from rubber silicone. I then drilled into the top of the swords and glued toothpicks with wrapped paper around them to make the flags. The musical measures are foamies with wire. The silver is spray-paint, and the black is just acrylic stressing.
Collar: Made from a really thick fusible interfacing (double-sided) that I got from Joann’s. The front is just layers of spandex head and bonded to form the pattern. The back is just the cloak fabric fused to it, and then the whole thing is stitched with bias tape and then the ruffles were hand-done in. The whole thing is sewn to the shoulders, which is made of the same interfacing, and the whole thing is tied to the torso, including the cape which is attached. The silver collar is just spandex on the interfacing, with snaps to pull it forward to make it stand on the torso and the bow is just attached to it. The black ruffles have gold waves painted on them, with a ruffled stitch to make it puff out.
Torso/Arms: Wonderflex. I drafted the pattern from bristol paper, and then cut it out of the Wonderflex and used hot glue and strips of Wonderflex to attach it all together. For rounded edges, I just flattened the Wonderflex corners slowly. The details are done with dimensional fabric paint. For the moving parts such as the arms and fingers, they are attached with elastic that allows me to move, sort of. The bottom part of the torso is the interfacing with parts of spandex and details of acrylic and heat and bond. It’s tied in the back with snaps. The whole thing is also spray-painted silver and then dry-brushed black with acrylic.
Tail: Straight up spandex. The scales are heat-bonded on (lite) and then sewn over with a stretch stitch with a splash of gold paint. The fin is just fabric that’s been painted on with acrylic and has a “curtain” of shiny black fabric to cover my boots. The backpiece with the swords is just painted Halloween swords attached together with wire and cement, and the flags are just double-sided fabric sewn with bias tape at the edges and then has heat-bonded details and straight-up acrylic painting.
Other: My friend made the sword from wood with his tools, I have a shirt of shiny velvet with dots of holographic plastic, and opera gloves and a balaclava under.
Hope that helps!